Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 2020 Brutus Monroe Stencil of the Month

For my card project this week, I started by using the Stencil of the month and some Orange Chroma Glaze on a 5.5 X 4.25" white card panel.  Once it was dry, my card took off in a whole new direction.  I cut my panel down the white sections in the middle creating four sections.  I used the two "pentagon" shape pieces on my card panel and had two leftover triangle pieces for another project.  I glued the two pentagon shapes to the top and bottom of a piece of orange cardstock that I cut down to just shy of 3.5" x 8.5." I planned on making a slim line card and wanted a little bit of white showing around the edges of my panel. 

Next I took some 0.25" white strips and using my grid mat, I lined them up as straight as possible on my card panel and used liquid glue to attach them.  Next I took the hello and shadow dies that came with slim line panel dies during the Black Friday free gift with purchase and cut them out with coordinating cardstock.  I attached the hello letters to the shadow (using the negative to line them up properly).  I attached this at an angle to the center of my card panel and then affixed the whole thing to my white slim line card base.


For a little added dimension, I used some of the Flat Back Pearls in the Orange color to the portions of the stenciled panel and some in the white color to each of the skinny white strips at the top and bottom.

Products used (affliated links to the Brutus Monroe Store, which have no additional cost for you, I receive a small compensation from orders from these links to help create content.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...