Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Brutus Monroe and Thermoweb Collaboration Day 3 (RAINGLOW FOIL!)

Happy Wednesday!  The week is half over already and the month has flown by.  How is it Halloween next week?  Today's card is a simple layout because I wanted to showcase the BEAUTIFUL FOIL from Brutus Monroe/Deco Foil on this card.  It is called Rainglow and you can purchase it here.  The photo does not do the foil justice.  It is Gorgeous!  The rainbow has a "billion" stars in it. 

I started the same as I did with Monday's card.  This time I used the Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo with the Falling Leaves 6x9 Stencil on a Slim Line Precut Card Panel.  I let it dry and then I ran it through my laminator with the Rainglow foil.  I did trim my foiled panel down slightly and matted it on a piece of blue paper from my scrap bin.  After attaching the whole thing to my Slim Line Precut Card Base, (which I scored and folded at 3.5"), I used a matching blue scrap to stamp my sentiment.  I treated the scrap with my embossing bag and then stamped the Hello (from Super Sentimental) with the Brutus Monroe Embossing ink and covered it with my favorite white Embossing Powder - Alabaster.  After I heat set the sentiment and attached it to my card front.  I added some white flat back pearls next to my sentiment.

 I hope you have been enjoying the collaborations this week.  I have a couple more posts this week.  Come back tomorrow for another Christmas A2 card featuring more foil!


List of products and affiliated links when possible (which are at no additional cost to you, they just help to support my creative journey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...