Saturday, October 24, 2020

Brutus Monroe/Thermoweb Collaboration Unconventional Christmas Color

 

One quick card today that I forgot to share yesterday for the Brutus Monroe and Thermoweb Collaboration this week.  I made an unconventional Christmas color using Blue and Yellow.
I started off using Pixie Spray to temporarily attached the Beautiful Baubles 6x9 stencil to my Precut Slim Line Card Panel.  Then I used my Stencil Pal and some of Brutus Monroe's Chromo Glaze-Teal.  While I let my panel dry, I prepared the rest of my card.

I took some Yellow Flock and cut it down to fit my Precut Slim Line Card Base and then I used one of the Circle Foundation dies on the middle of my flock for my sentiment.  (I like to cut matching pieces out of the pieces that are matted behind my panel as no one will ever see it.)

I stamped the Merry & Bright Sentiment from the stamp set of the same name with Raven detail ink on the Yellow Flocked Circle, using my Misti.  I used my Misti so I could stamp it a few times, as sometimes you need multiple times to get a clean stamped image on flock.  

Once my panel was dry, I used liquid glue to attach it to my Yellow Flock mat and then attached both pieces to my card base.  I also used liquid glue to attach my sentiment and for a final touch some Flat Black Pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and check back tomorrow as I will have one more card for our Collaboration week.  Have a great and safe weekend.

List of products and affiliated links when possible (which are at no additional cost to you, they just help to support my creative journey).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...