Sunday, October 25, 2020

Last Brutus Monroe/Thermoweb Collaboration Card - Joy Blue Wave Foil

I want to apologize for my post is going up so late today.  I have been tired and slept most of the day.  For my last card for the Brutus Monroe and Thermoweb Collaboration week, I featured the Blue Wave Foil.  This foil is stunning and once again the photos do not do it justice.  

Here is a close. up showing the fun pattern in the foil.

I started by spreading the Deco Foil Duo Transfer Gel across the Beautiful Bauble 6x9 Stencil with my Stencil Pal and set it aside until it is tacky. (It takes about an hour depending on how thick I put on the gel.). While drying a dug around in my scrap bin and found a dark blue piece of paper and cut it down to A2 card size.  I put it in my splat box and used some shimmer spray from my stash.  I chose some letter dies and cut out the word Joy from the center of card panel.  

I warmed up my laminator for about 20 mins and then I ran my Bauble pan through.  Remember when using foil the pretty side (the foil you want to see) should be faced up and away from the transfer gel. I cut the panel down to about 4" x 5.25" and lightly ink blended some blue ink to soften the stark white of the background.  I used liquid glue to attach the JOY to the front.  Finally, I attached some of the Silver Glitter Sequins for some added sparkle.



I hope you find some Joy this last week of October and have enjoyed the Collaboration week.  Do you have a favorite card from any of the Design Team from either company?  Thank you for stopping by.

Here is a list of the products used (affiliated links, which are at no additional cost to you, but help support my page); 

2 comments:

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...