Wednesday, March 10, 2021

One More Card Homegrown Happiness

 


I started with an A2 Brown cardbase.  I used the Abstract Flower Stencil in the bottom left corner and using a Ranger Blending tool, I inked up part of the stencil with Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink.  Then I used a soft dry paintbrush to apply some Orange Pigment Powder (from collectione one) over the sticking Embossing Ink.

Next stamped Jar from the Homegrown Happiness with Raven Detail ink on Perfect Blend Alcohol Paper.  I created a tiny mask from the lip of the jar and applied it to my stamped image so I could stamp one of the stems over the jar.  I removed the mask and colored in the images with a green and light blue Copic marker.  I also stamped the "marigold" flower and used a few orange colors.  I fussy cut both pieces and used liquid glue to attached them to my card panel.  I put a little embossing ink on the flower head and I spread some more orange pigment powder over the top.  Finally, I stamped the Thinking of you sentiment from the same set with Embossing Ink in the upper right corner of the card front.


Here is a list with affliated links to the products I used in the Brutus Monroe Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...