Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Homegrown Happiness Inpiration Box One Layer Card


 


I am loving the new Inspiration Box Stamp Set from Brutus Monroe Homegrown Happiness.  I created another one layer card.  This time I used two colors to make a monochromatic card.

After treating my card base with my antistatic bag, I used Brutus Monroe Embossing ink and Alabaster Embossing powder for all of my images. FirstvI stamped the Jar on the front of my Gray A2 Card Base in the bottom left corner.  I created a mask for the lip of the jar and the flower image I planned on using and fussy cut them out.  Next I stamped the flower from the stamp set where I wanted it over the jar. I covered the lip of the jar and my flower with the Masks I made and then repeated the stamping steps for the stem.

For the sentiment I lined it up where I wanted it and used selective stamping to just ink up the with deepest with Embossing Ink (covering the sympathy word with purple tape when inking and removing the tape before stamping).  I repeated this step after I lined up the sympathy under deepest with the same way of selective stamping reversing the words that were taped.

I carefully used a N5 and N3 Copic marker to add shading on my flower and jar, avoiding the embossed images as best as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...