Thursday, August 11, 2022

GIU Day 4 Celebrate Foil Card

 

For day three I thought I would do some foiling.  I used the Unity/Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts {Wild Garden and used a Red Copic Marker (R37) for the berries and I used C3 and C1 to give some color to the flower centers.  Then Using some Silver Deco Foil and My Solid Hot Plate, I added the shine to my card front.  Next, I ran the panel and a red piece of cardstock through my die cut machine with a stitched rectangle die.



For my sentiment I cut out a piece of vellum and stamped the Celebrate from the Celebrate the New set with some Red Pigment Ink and covered it with Icicle Embossing Powder.  I ran it through my diecut machine with another stitched die.  To attach it to my card, I ran it through my Xyron sticker maker.

I finished off the card by adding everything to a white A2 Card base.  I love that this has a Christmas feel but yet, I can use if for multiple occasions.  Below is one a photo that tries to capture the shine of the foil.




7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you used this! Love the shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Using the sparkle embossing powder on holiday cards is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I agree could be holiday card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! One of my favorite Unity toner card fronts and I had not thought to use if for Christmas! Genius idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...