Monday, October 12, 2020

Brutus Monroe October Die of the Month


 My card today is a simple holiday card that features the Brutus Monroe Beautiful Bauble die of the month which I cut from a piece of Candy Stripe patterned paper.  I ran it through my laminator with the Sliver Transfer Sheets from Deco Foil (by Thermoweb).  I used some liquid glue to attach the paper to some black flock also by Thermoweb.  I finished off my card by using some of the flat back pearls in red and green.  I also stamped the word Joy with some red ink from the Merry and Bright stamp set by Brutus Monroe on the inside of my A2 white card base.

I decided to not add a sentiment to the front of my card this time, so the Die and foil take the focus of this card.  What do you think?  Did you know you can foil the Brutus Monroe Patterned Paper?  Have you used flock?

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.


List of *Products used:


*affliated links where available do not have any added cost to you, they just help me to provide content on my blog/channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...