Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Roundimals Stamps and Dies From Brutus Monroe

 Have you seen the adorable new Roundimals stamps and die combos from Brutus Monroe?  So far there are four sets that have been released with plans for more animals added in the future.  I absolutely ADORE these animals and could not wait to color them up.


I decided to make a  quick notecard set featuring each Animal and pair them with a stencil, one ink color and one kind of embellishment.  These cards came together so quickly.  The longest part was choosing the Copic colors and apply the makers.  All of my cards are top folding A2 cards with white card bases.  The four animals were stamped with Raven detail ink on Perfect blend paper, colored with a variety of Copics and cut out with the coordinating dies.

Here is the full set of cards together in one photo



Onto how I made the individual cards.  The first is our adorable awesome Polly Pig.  I paired Polly with the Fallin Hearts Stencil and actually used Bee Sting Ink from Simon Hurley Creates.  I used a light hand with my blending tool to give the ink a lighter color and not such a dark "red" color.  I arranged the card in my Misti and stamped the sentiment from the set with the Bee Sting Ink as well. After I attached my piggie, I dug out some Pink Confetti Sequins that I received in the April Inspiration box early this year.  Do you just want to squeeze him? 


Next up is our Roundimal Owl-Hoot.  The eyelashes on this stamp.  So so cute! I pared Hoot with the Turbine stencil and Later Gator Ink from Simon Hurley Creates.  The turbine stencil is a past stencil of the month and one of my absolute favorites of all time.  Once again I used the same ink to stamp out the sentiment and found the Prism Sequins - Green to finish off my card.


Next up is the totally squishable Katie Koala.  I paired Katie with the Deco Flower Stencil and Grr! Ink (also from Simon Hurley Creates). After stamping the sentiment with the Grr! Ink and attaching the Koala, I used liquid glue to add some Prism Sequins - Gold for a final touch,


The final Roundimal that was released this time is a sweet Penny Penguin.  Penny had to be paired with High Tide stencil. I chose to use the Slippery When Wet ink from Simon Hurley Creates because when I was coloring my Penguin, I looked up some images on google.  I added a little yellow fir to the belly and sides of my penguins face.  Once again I used the same ink to stamp the sentiment and some of the Prism Sequins in Marigold.


Thank you for stopping by.  Which Roundimal is your favorite so far?  What animal do you hope to see as a Roundimal in the future?  Leave a comment below.


Here is a list of products that I used.  All of these products are available at the Brutus Monroe Store. (Affiliated links are at no additional cost to you, however they do help support content on my page.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses Challenge Card (Brutus Monroe)

 This month's CYOEchallenge on the Brutus Monore Fan Club Page is: Break out your sparkles and lets make some fun cards.  I started off...